2016 Private Practice Human Resource Survey
For two years in a row, we've heard it directly from private practice owners within physical therapy that finding & keeping good talent is their singular biggest business challenge. Through this survey, combined with our 2016 DPT Talent Acquisition Report -- we hope to bridge the gap.
If you are a private practice owner or serve in a management / leadership role within private practice, we welcome you to contribute to this survey.
1. What is the most important trait you are looking for in prospective employee?
2. How you rank the desirability to hire a new grad?
I don't want new grads. I want 100% experienced staff.
I LOVE new grads. I'd love to hire one today, if I could!
3. Would you be willing to explore a legacy program, where the right new grad could be slowly groomed into partnership?
Possibly. It would have to be the right person with clearly defined conditions.
Maybe. I like the idea of passing on the torch & need to look into it further.
Probably Not. I have doubts to how realistic this would be.
No way! Legacy is not even on my radar, at this point.
4. What do you feel is fair compensation for a top talent new grad; mature for their years, humble to learn, with great interpersonal and team skills?
***Below are OPTIONAL questions to the survey.
Thanks again for contributing to the 2016 Private Practice Human Resource Report!
5. (Optional) Which state are you in?
6. (Optional) Which setting are you operating in?
Would you like to receive the survey results? If so, please input your email address.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service