NASPA Region I - State Director Nomination form
NASPA Region I has made a commitment to finding, encouraging and supporting candidates for leadership positions within the various states of region I. We are currently searching for candidates for the following state director roles
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
The State Director Term is 2 years and begins in March 2019 at the conclusion of the NASPA conference and concludes in March of 2021
- State Directors serve on the Regional Board for two years
- State Directors also recruit and lead a state board
We are asking you to nominate individuals who you believe are ready to take on a new professional challenge. You are allowed to nominate yourself. You are also allowed to nominate people who are not in your state, as long as they have a position in the state that is being contested.
The timeline for the process is
- Nominations for RD are due on September 14th.
- Mid-September – October – Committee will contact candidates who have been nominated to gauge interest
- November 1st – Nomination packets are due
- November 16th – Candidate Material Submitted to NASPA Office
- December – NASPA prepares ballot
- January 2019 – Ballots are sent out to NASPA membership – voting is open for one month
- February 2019 – Candidates are notified and election results are shared
- March 2019 – Elected candidates begin their term
Please feel free to share this with colleagues so we can find the most talented pool for these states.
your first and last name
Nominator Institution or Organization
For what state are you nominating a state director for?
Who are you choosing to nominate?
Nominee's current institution
Nominee's email address
Why are you nominating this person for the position?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service