District Advanced Academics Program Survey- Secondary Student
Secondary Student Survey
City of Medicine Academy
Hillside High School
Jordan High School
Hillside New Tech
Little River Middle
Lowe's Grove Middle
Neal Middle School
Northern High School
Riverside High School
Southern High School
The School for Creative Studies
I have been identified as AIG.
I am in a Honors Class or advanced course offering.
I am not currently identified.
I am unsure.
1. I feel academically challenged in my classes. Check all that apply.
English Language Arts
AP / IB Classes
I do not feel academically challenged at school.
2. I feel I am or have been encouraged to take the most rigorous classes at my school.
3a. Do you feel that advanced learners are treated differently at school?
I am unsure
3b. Please explain your response to the above question.
4a. Do you feel your demographic profile (gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status) impacts teacher recommendation for more rigorous level courses?
I am unsure.
4b. Please explain your response to the above question.
5. What additional support from teachers, counselors, and/or administrators do you need to help you continue to succeed academically?
6. What recommendations would you offer for improving advanced learning opportunities for middle and high school students in DPS?
7a. Do you participate in any academic extra-curricular programs and events (Battle of the Books, Science Olympiad, The Quill, Debate, Quiz Bowl, etc.) ?
7b. Please explain your response to the above question.
8. In my classes, my teachers use various instructional methods that help me understand concepts and apply my learning at a high level.
9. From your personal experience, what suggestions and/or ideas do you have for AIG program improvement?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Durham Public Schools.
Terms of Service