Call for Student Volunteers - IndiaHCI 2021
Hi! We're glad you're interested in being a part of India HCI 2021. The conference is scheduled to be held from 19th-21st November, 2021. India HCI receives a wide range of SVs from engineering, design, research and humanities programs, from institutes all across the country.
This form is your first step towards joining in. Tell us why you see yourself as an India HCI SV!
* Volunteering is a serious business but it has it's perks too...
- Conference Ticket Refund (ticket will be reimbursed post conference)
- Dinner Socials with committee members
- Flaunt your experience in your resume - we add credits on LinkedIn too
- Interact & work with academicians and industry experts from around the world
- A Certificate of participation
Applicants should have a valid student status (UG/ PG/ PhD status) during IndiaHCI 2021. If you are graduating by June-July 2021 you may apply as well.
15th Jun 2021 — Student volunteers’ application deadline
30th Jun 2021 — Invitation to selected student volunteers
(All deadlines close at 11:59 PM midnight)
Please reply to the invitation within 10 days to confirm your participation and avoid missing out on a spot.
We realise that the pandemic has brought a large amount of uncertainty to everyone's plans. Going ahead, we aim to support students in accessing the conference and will continue to update you via email and the website.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service