Volunteer with the IC3 Movement
Are you interested in joining the IC3 Movement?
Please fill out the form below with your details and we will get in touch with you with further action steps.
The IC3 Movement is a global initiative launched in 2016 that aims to empower every high school to run a robust, fully functioning career and college counseling department. Through four volunteer-driven initiatives – the Annual IC3 Conference, IC3 Institute, IC3 Live, and the IC3 Regional Forums – the IC3 Movement has set out to sensitize people about the criticality of career and college counseling, and to train professionals in career and college counseling at no cost to schools.
Inclusion and access are at the very heart of IC3. Propelled by its Leadership Committees, consisting of 300+ volunteers from education and industry, IC3 is dedicated to supporting counseling in every school through free education and training for teachers, counselors, and principals as well as through research. The recently launched IC3 Live platform further extends global access to training and development opportunities through meaningful virtual engagement. The IC3 Movement is now engaging educators and leaders from 90 countries.
Official Email ID:
please ensure to type your email ID correctly before submitting the form
Link to LinkedIn profile:
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Czechia (Czech Republic)
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Eswatini (fmr. "Swaziland")
Myanmar (formerly Burma)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
How many hours will you be able to give IC3 Movement volunteer work in a week?
More than 5 hours
Select a maximum of 3 regions where you have the expertise, experience, and a wide network?
Latin America & the Caribbean
IC3 Leadership Committees:
1. Latin America & the Caribbean Committee - Support IC3 Movement's outreach and support efforts in Latin America & the Caribbean to reach a broader audience and to invite participation and garner support for IC3 initiatives (Annual IC3 Conference, IC3 Institute, IC3 Live and IC3 Regional Forums)
2. Africa Committee - Support IC3 Movement's outreach and support efforts in Africa to reach a broader audience and to invite participation and garner support for IC3 initiatives (Annual IC3 Conference, IC3 Institute, IC3 Live and IC3 Regional Forums)
3. Content & Research Committee - Support IC3 Movement's efforts to provide enriching and relevant content at all IC3 events (Annual IC3 Conference, IC3 Institute, IC3 Live and IC3 Regional Forums), review sessions proposals, and write occasional blogs.
4. Inclusion, Diversity & Scholarship Committee - Support IC3 Movement's values of inclusion and outreach efforts to under-resourced schools and under-represented regions, to garner and review applications for scholarships for the Annual IC3 Conference and encourage the participation of under-resourced schools in the IC3 Institute, IC3 Live and the IC3 Regional Forums.
5. Outreach & Social Media Committee - Support IC3 Movement's outreach efforts to reach a broader audience and to invite participation and garner support for IC3 initiatives (Annual IC3 Conference, IC3 Institute, IC3 Live and IC3 Regional Forums) through the creation, preparation and promotion of content to be shared actively through various channels, including social media, written and video blogs, webinars, etc. By attending global events and conferences on behalf of their respective institutions and play the role of IC3 ambassadors during such events.
6. Sustainable Development Committee - Support IC3 Movement's efforts to encourage the application of the UN SDGs in education and career counseling as practiced in high schools, help assess and advise on IC3’s organizational and event infrastructure to help meet relevant SDGs, especially those related to Reduced Inequalities.
In order of your preference, please share your top three choices for the committees you would be interested in joining.
Example: Choice 1: XYZ Committee, Choice 2: ABC Committee, Choice 3: DEF Committee
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ic3movement.com.