Northeast District Scholarship Application
The CJSA NED Board has created a scholarship fund for High School Seniors. The selection committee of the Scholarship Fund is now accepting written requests for consideration from college-bound soccer players.
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Must be a dedicated soccer player and have played soccer with a Connecticut Junior Soccer Association affiliated club.
2. Must have a C+ average or better and graduate High School in the year they are applying.
3. Must plan on attending a school of higher education and anticipate attending college as a freshman in September of their high school graduation year.
4. Must submit a 250-word essay on What Soccer Means to Me. Essay must include at the top of page 1: Your Name, Address, Phone Number and Club Affiliation.
5. Application and essay must be received no later than April 30th of the applicants graduating year.
Completion of this online form, or submit either paper or electronic format
are acceptable application methods.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Vernon Soccer Club.