UCT Formal Online Education Project - Expression of Interest 2019
To submit an expression of interest please complete the details on the form below. Background and guidelines about this project are available at
. Submissions are due in by 26 August. If you have problems completing the form and need an offline version please contact
Note: the form has three sections. You only need to complete two sections depending on whether you are applying for support for a postgraduate programme (13 questions) or an undergraduate course (12 questions). It should not take you longer than 15-20 minutes to complete.
1. Your Department and Faculty
2. Name of course or programme
3. Level at which the course or programme will be offered (This call is NOT for short courses or courses with non-formal certification)
Undergraduate 1, 2 or 3rd year course
Postgraduate diploma (PGDip)
4. Is this a new or existing course or programme?
It is a new course/programme (not currently offered in any form at UCT)
It is an existing course/programme and I want to offer it in fully online or blended format
5. The name of the course or programme convenor(s)
Please give names and emails of the teaching or design team
6. What stage of planning has this course or programme reached? (select all relevant options)
Working with an initial concept or idea
Evoked interest from other stakeholders
Reached departmental level agreement
Obtained faculty approval
Accreditation documentation prepared
Course design completed
Market research has been done to establish likely demand
Scoped the support required by students
Teaching materials and resources designed
7. When would you like to offer this programme or course?
8. What staff time is available to support the development and running of the course or programme?
If you are proposing an undergraduate blended or online course, please complete section 2; if you are proposing a postgraduate programme please complete section 3
Only complete section 2 OR section 3, not both
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Cape Town.
Terms of Service