Acknowledgement and Declaration
MEMBERSHIP FEES (ADISSA Handbook Section 2.3 Membership Fees ):
Tier 1 High fee paying through schools Teams competing in at least three seasons. 20, 000 AED
Tier 2 High fee paying through schools Teams competing in two seasons. 15, 000 AED
Tier 3 Mid fee paying through schools Limited number of teams within at
least two seasons. Primary only schools 10, 000 AED
Tier 4 Low fee paying through schools Limited amount of teams within at
least one season. Associate schools 5000 AED
* High fee paying schools are classified as fees for Year 6/7 in excess of 50k per annum
* Mid fee paying schools are classified as fees for Year 6/7 between 30-50k per annum
* Low fee paying schools are classified as fees for Year 6/7 lower than 30K per annum
• As part of the membership schools will receive a SOCS sport microsite with the team sheet sheet builder function worth 7,400 AED with training.
• Access to “teach meet” CPD
• Entry to leagues and tournaments held at the best sports venues in AD.
• Membership status will be reviewed annually in the spring meeting. The only guarantee for schools to retain full membership is their attention to details of the membership criteria.
• Costs are fully inclusive and will be tracked by the sports office with a quarterly and annual report available for all schools affiliated.
• New schools can apply for full membership prior to the start of the next academic year.