The Lion Fish Sleeps Tonight
Answer the following reflection questions after completing the Lion Fish invasion species activity in class.
Name (Last, First)
1. How did you feel as the reef fish at the beginning? What was your strategy in order to survive?
2. How did you feel when you were able to gather your natural resource? What was your strategy?What happened when you didn’t catch a resource and perished?
3. Looking at the graph, can you explain the pattern? What is happening to the reef fish populations? Do you think this happens in nature? Provide examples.
4. Once the lionfish was introduced, how did the pattern change? What strategies did reef fish and lionfish use in order to survive?
5. With a partner, discuss the concept of native vs introduced population; think of examples and then share with the group.
6. How does an introduced species succeed?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service