Cornell Women's Resource Center Application for Co-Sponsorship Funding
FALL 2017 DEADLINES: 9/24 AND 11/3
The WRC strives to be a welcoming space for people of all genders and identities. We especially encourage women of color, Black feminists/womanists, queer and trans folks, and people with disabilities to drop by, attend our programming, apply for co-sponsorships, and speak with us about your concerns.
Name of Organization
Date of Event (Proposed or Confirmed)
Thank you for seeking funding through the Cornell Women’s Resource Center (WRC). Please answer all questions below. All funding decisions are subject to the WRC's budget for co-sponsorship allocations and are made at the discretion of the WRC Executive Board.
1. The mission of the Cornell Women's Resource Center (WRC) is to foster a more vibrant campus community by supporting the full and active participation of women students in both their personal and educational pursuits at Cornell. The WRC champions endeavors that support women’s education, empowerment and advancement at Cornell and beyond. The WRC is dedicated to serving the entire Cornell community with mutual respect, honesty, and openness. The WRC values people of all genders coming together to end sexism, along with all forms of oppression and maintaining an environment where all are free to affirm and celebrate their differences and commonalties. Please describe how your project or event furthers the mission of the WRC.
2. Please briefly describe your organization and its mission.
3. What is the basic overview of your proposed project? Please include the time and location of the event, if known. Please note if the event is confirmed or tentative.
4. How and when will your organization be advertising this event? Who is your target audience?
5. Does part of your event involve travel? If so, to where and how many people?
6. If you are applying for funding for the purpose of attending a conference (as a group or as an individual) or planning club travel, it is the policy of the WRC that you attend an executive board meeting to discuss your plans. These are held on Tuesdays at 4:30. Are you willing to do this?
7. What are the goals of your event, and why do you feel the WRC is the appropriate source to fund it?
8. Will your project be co-sponsored by any other student groups, organizations, or departments?
9. If yes, please detail amount and sources of other funding here.
10. What amount of financial support are you requesting from the WRC and how do you plan to spend that amount?
11. Please break down the budget for your event.
12. How did you hear about the Cornell Women’s Resource Center Co-sponsorships?
13. If the WRC approves this application, we request that you include the WRC's name and logo on all promotional materials AND send the board a follow-up report after the event has taken place. (This should include photos of the event, attendance count, total amount of money raised, and some information about the charity that was involved, if applicable). Is your organization willing to accept these terms?
14. Would you like to receive our newsletter?
Thank you for submitting your application. Applicants are generally notified of the decision regarding their funding application no later than one week before the date of the event. Applicants are welcome to contact the WRC to determine the status of their application if they have not been notified, by emailing Helen Shanahan (
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service