1. This is NOT a mandatory process for admission. However we recommend you do this survey if you intend to pay your tuition with foreign exchange.
2. When it comes to paying tution for HUFS, it is strongly recommended to transfer the money from a Korean bank account. Account holder can be anyone. It is the account number you are sending the money for that matters.
3. If you are already in Korea, you can pay the tuition at any Wooribank branch. Just bring the tuition bill and cash.
4. If foreign exchange is your only option for paying the tution, please beware that your money might not be the same value when it arrives in Korea. It could be more or less than the value when you sent the money because there will be FOREIGN EXCHANGE FEES and fluctuation of foreign exchange.
5. If the money recevied is more than the tuition, we would reimburse the money to you usually around 2 months after.
6. If the money received is less than the tuition, you either have to send the deficit again or come to Wooribank HUFS branch with cash to fulfill the payment.
7. Therfore, for those of you who wish to pay with foreign exchange, we strongly advise you to fill out this form to fasten the register process.
8. NOTICE: If you are not a freshman(1st grader), please check out your account number again. The account number for admission is NOT used anymore.
9. Contact Information
a. Accounting team: email@example.com
b. For freshmen(1st graders): firstname.lastname@example.org
c. For recurring studnets: email@example.com