Change the Spelling or Punctuation of an Existing Term
Use this form to suggest spelling or punctuation changes to an existing term
Existing term *
Type the term as it is currently shown in nomenclature
Your answer
Proposed spelling / punctuation *
Type the term showing recommended changes to spelling or punctuation
Your answer
Your answer
Contact *
Please provide your name, institution, phone number and email address in the space provided
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.