SUSD Parent Wellness Forum Series
This 3-part series will include topics such as:
• Research: Stress and its impact on our mind and body
• Emotion regulation strategies and stress reduction practices
• A healthy living platter: The big 7
• Tips for establishing summer structures and routines
• Sharing resources and exchanging ideas
• Addressing pressing issues such as limiting screen time, balance, and Zoom fatigue
Please check the Parent Wellness Forum dates that you can attend.
June 30, 2020 (3:15-4:15)
July 14, 2020 (3:15-4:15)
July 21, 2020 (3:15-4:15)
What health and wellness topics are most important for you right now?
What are some summertime successes, ideas, and/or resources you can share with other parents?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Saratogausd.org.