• Serve as part of a team that plans and carries out campus and community service events, including being a coordinator for one major event and assisting with the Volunteer Fair, Thank You Reception, and other Community Engagement Center events
• Keep a minimum of two weekly office hours
• Attend a mandatory weekly training/coordination meeting, 5 pm, Wednesdays
• Attend a mandatory Service Leader Retreat Saturday, April 9 AND August 16-17
• Participate in Thunder U, August 18-20 (will not be full days--scheduled times, TBA)
• Be an SUU student
• Have a 2.5 overall GPA and a 2.5 GPA each of the semesters you serve
Being a Service Leader is a time commitment of approximately 4-6 hours per week (sometimes more, depending on the position). The retreats and weekly meetings are a REQUIRED part of the position. Please consider carefully other commitments you will have for the school year (student government, Presidential Ambassadors, ballroom dance, course load, Greeks, etc.) and do not apply if you are unable to participate fully.