**** Attention - Yearbook takes two periods first semester and 1 second semester. It also requires being able to attend activities after school to take photos. Please consider this before applying.
1. Do you have any experience with Adobe Photoshop?
2. How well do you work under pressure? Are you able to meet deadlines? (detailed answer please)
3. Do you have any experience with photography or using a DSLR camera? (detailed answer please)
4. Do you work better in groups or by yourself? Why? (detailed answer please)
5. In what ways do you express your creativity? (detailed answer please)
6. How well do you accept constructive criticism?
7. Would you be able to take time outside of school to be at various school events?
8. How do you stay organized? (detailed answer please)
9. Why do you want to be in Skagina? (detailed answer please)
10. If you will be a Freshmen next year, what school are you coming from?
11. Due to the time that it takes to teach the skills needed for a successful yearbook, are you able to commit to staying in Skagina till you graduate?
12. How many missing assignments do you have right now?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mount Vernon School District #320. -
Terms of Service