To be eligible for a tuition discount, you must be full-time, with the exception of the Spouse Tuition Discount.
* The total tuition discount per student must not exceed 40% of tuition (with the exception of the Missionary Child Tuition Discount and the Spouse Tuition Discount). * To renew a tuition discount for a following academic year, a student must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
* Tuition discounts are limited to eight semesters per student.
* Placement on disciplinary probation may be grounds for forfeiting tuition discounts.
* If a student withdraws from the College before the completion of the school year, the full amount of the tuition discount for that academic year is forfeited.
* Failure to obtain an approved Leave of Absence before withdrawing from the College terminates the student’s eligibility to renew tuition discounts.
* Accounts from previous semesters must be paid in full to receive a tuition discount.
* Tuition discounts are credited to the student’s account at the beginning of each semester with ½ credited in the fall semester and ½ credited in the spring semester of each year.
* Tuition discounts may not be used as part of the down payment.
Please select any of the following discounts for which you are eligible. You will be awarded the (1) discount that provides you the largest amount available.
The recipient must live in campus housing and is required to give 10 hours per week of their time to help with assigned tasks for Urshan College.
This tuition discount provides up to $3,000 per academic year. $1,500 will be awarded each semester providing the student has completed 10 hours of assigned tasks per week beginning with the first week of classes and ending the Friday before finals week.
The student may elect to receive only $2,000 for the entire discount and be exempt from the 10 hours per week of assigned tasks. $1,000 will be awarded each semester.
The recipient must live in campus housing.
This tuition discount provides up to $2,000 per academic year, up to $1,000 will be awarded each semester.