Coaching empowers people to develop the skills and capacities to transform things that negatively impact their life, and gain clarity and confidence to move in the direction they want to go. After 16 years of private practice, Karina is now offering group coaching programs!
Group Coaching addresses issues relevant to people who share a common challenge, feeling or experience. By sharing our experiences and witnessing each other's, we awaken and heal faster than we can alone. What members gain from the group experience will not only impact them, but may also help them transform their relationships, families and communities.
Group Coaching is significantly more affordable than individual sessions. Where, Karina charges $150 for a individual coaching session, group coaching is accessible for as little as $49 per session!
- Groups will be small and intimate, only 6-9 people
- Meetings will be online via Zoom
- Groups will meet 2x per month for 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Groups will meet for three months (six sessions) - with option to renew
- Additional support resources (including Pre-Entry videos)
- Pricing is on a sliding scale between $294 - $474 for the six week program
Group Coaching Format:
- Pre-Entry: watch videos & complete assignments (1.5 -2 hours)
- Live Meetings: centering > group sharing > parts work > Q&A > homework
Biopsychosocial & Psychospiritual Frameworks:
- Parts Work inspired by Internal Family Systems (IFS) - microcosm of the self
- Eastern Spiritual Philosophy - macrocosm of the "Self"
- Neuroscience & Somatic Repatterning - breathwork, relaxation, guided imagery
- Collective Healing - space held for collective trauma of the historically marginalized
- Pedagogies - Intersectional, Relational & Client Centered
Below are some topics for focused groups. The top two voted for will be the first two to run!