Hāna Youth Center Membership Form
Aloha and welcome to Hāna Youth Center's online membership form!
Youth attending HYC MUST have a completed membership form on file. Membership runs from July through June of the following year and is currently available at no charge.
For Summer 2020 only, HYC membership will be open to youth ages 6-18.
In the fall, we will resume our policy to accept youth ages 8-18 (youth who are 7 years and younger are allowed on HYC premises only with direct supervision of a responsible older HYC Member sibling).
Hāna Youth Center hours
For Summer 2020, effective July 2020, HYC will have the following special operating hours:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Normal operating hours will resume in the fall:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: After school 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Ocean Wednesdays at Hāna Bay: After school 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: After school 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions
The safety and well-being of our members and the broader Hāna community are our top priority. Health and safety measures that will be implemented include:
• Exit doors will be designated for either entering or exiting to limit interaction at doorways.
• All jalousie windows that flank the Kauiki side of the center will remain open for ventilation during operating hours.
• A wellness station will be set up outside with a staff member or intercom where youth intake will occur.
• Health screening for overt signs of illness and temperature checks using a no-touch thermometer will be completed before entry.
• Youth will be directed to hand-washing areas before being allowed into the facility.
• Upon entering, youth will be given a sanitized hula hoop to gain a sense of distancing. (A hula hoop’s 3-foot radius around each individual will result in a 6-foot total distance between any two individuals.)
• All individuals entering HYC will be required to wear face masks (unless exempted for respiratory conditions).
• Inside, social distancing will be enforced and monitored.
• Hourly hand-washing will be implemented.
• A schedule for routine and periodic sanitizing of high-touch surfaces will be followed.
• On-site bathrooms will be periodically disinfected.
In the event anyone exhibits signs of illness, a designated area has been created. Parents will be contacted for immediate pickup and referred to health officials for follow up.
Need to contact us?
Page 1 of 11
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service