1) You must operate their vehicles with a valid driver’s license that is not a provisional driver’s license.(Drivers must comply with ORS 807.122 which limits drivers using a provisional driver’s license from transporting passengers.)
2) You may not have any moving violations on your driving record for the three (3) years (5 years for a DUI violation) prior to their application to act as a Volunteer Driver. In the case of a single minor infraction within the past three years, the applicant may appeal to the Lead Administrator. Please write the specifics of your circumstance on the back of this form or add another page.
3) You must not have any automobile accidents for which they were liable for the five (5) years prior to their Volunteer Driver application.
4) You must provide a copy of their automobile insurance information.
5) Agree by signing this agreement, you will adhere to all traffic ordinances and laws.
6) You have completed and passed a C.S. Lewis Volunteer Background Check.
7) This clearance is good for 5 years. However, the Volunteer agrees to notify CSLA of any major moving violation, at-fault accident or DUI during that time.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CSLA ACTIVITIES USE VEHICLES WITH A CAPACITY GREATER THAN 10 OCCUPANTS (including driver) TO TRANSPORT STUDENTS OR STAFFUNLESS IT IS AN ODE APPROVED COMMERCIAL CARRIER WITH AN APPROPRIATELY LICENSED DRIVER.