LOP 04 - Ultimate Sacrifice
The number in the parenthesis indicates how many boxes you should check to be correct in that quiz number.
Complete Name (Family Name, Given Name)
Contact Number (and WhatsApp No. if available)
1. Whom did the animal that was sacrificed in Isaac's place represent?
Answer: John 1:29. The next day John seeth __________ coming unto him, and saith, Behold the lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
2. Why was it necessary for Jesus to die?
Answer: Romans 3:23. For ______ have sinned.Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death.Hebrews 9:22 Without shedding of blood is no remission [forgiveness].1 Corinthians 15:3 Christ died for our sins.1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust.
3. What is this great plan of salvation called?
Answer: Revelation 14:6. Having the everlasting ____________ to preach unto them that dwell on the earth.
4. Why did God make such a fantastic sacrifice for us?
Answer: John 3:16. For God so __________ the world, that he gave his only begotten Son.
5. What must I do to benefit from Jesus' sacrificial death?
Answer: Acts 16:31. ______________ on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God.
6. How, then, am I forgiven and cleansed?
Answer: Acts 3:19. ____________ ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out.1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Read the Bible
7. What is this wonderful conversion experience called?
Answer: John 3:7. Ye must be ________ again.
8. Who enters the heart of each born-again Christian?
Answer: John 14:17. Even the ____________ of truth; ... ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
9. When Jesus lives in my heart through the Holy Spirit, what will I do?
Answer: Philippians 2:13. Both to will and to ____ of his good pleasure.
10. Why should I be confident that my new-birth experience will be successful?
Answer: Philippians 1:6. He which hath __________ a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
11. Why do some people fail in their Christian experience?
Answer: Isaiah 53:6. We have turned every one to his own ______.2 Peter 3:2 Be mindful of the words... and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
12. How can I know that Jesus accepts me and that I am His child?
Answer: Titus 1:2. God, that cannot lie, _________.
13. How will true conversion change a life?
John 13:35. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have ________ one to another.
14. What wonderful promises come with Christian life?
Philippians 4:13. I can do all ____________ through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:19 God shall supply all your needs.Mark 10:27 With God all __________ are possible.
15. Will you decide now to accept Jesus' plan to save you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service