• Graduate from a Mat-Su Borough School District high school in December 2018 or May 2019;
• Be admitted to a bachelor’s degree program in early childhood or elementary education that is accredited by a regional accreditation body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education;
• Have a high school grade point average of 3.0 or higher;
• Complete and submit the following application and required materials no later than Monday April 15, 2019 at 5 pm Alaska time. Note that only complete applications that include all requirements will be considered.
1. Two letters of recommendation from community members.
2. Current of final high school transcript (unofficial transcripts may be submitted).
3. Formal letter of acceptance from the college or university.
Read and agree to the following: My typed name in the box below indicates that I certify that the information I have provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I further authorize the use of my academic information for the purposes of scholarship consideration and/or awarding. I further indicate that the Dr. George W. Brown Memorial Scholarship committee and the Mat-Su Schools Foundation may release my name as a scholarship recipient for the purpose of publication or announcement, unless specified otherwise in writing.Type your name in the box below.
Please email Linda Conover if you have a question, need additional information or need to email a large firstname.lastname@example.org