E3 Coordinator Application 2020 - 2021
Applications for the 2020-2021 Coordinator are due Tuesday, March 10, 2020.
"That you, rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the holy ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3: 17-19
Catholic Campus Ministry Mission Statement
"We invite all on our campuses to experience authentic friendships and an intimate relationship with Christ.
We empower disciples on their campuses and in their future communities to love, serve, and value all persons
and to share the richness of the Faith."
The two Ephesians 3 coordinators will work together to lead the team, divide tasks, and bring multiple perspectives to the overall planning process of E3. They may choose to divide roles equally or share the responsibility as lead coordinator and assistant.
The purpose of the E3 coordinators is to work along side with the E3 planning team to help make E3 a successful ministry by giving students the opportunity to truly know the "manifold wisdom of God" (Ephesians 3: 10). The E3 planning team consists of about 7-10 people that meet weekly for 1-2 hours to discuss E3 fellowship nights and an additional 2-3 hours the night of the event (for set up and clean up). It is required of each E3 team member to dedicate an average of 5 hours per week for the year.
The discussion topics for the weekly meetings are usually logistics for the upcoming Wednesday night, listening to the speakers for the current and following week, and providing positive, constructive feedback for the talks. There are three particularly long meetings each semester (on top of the regular meetings) to choose talk topics and speakers for the semester. Two of these meetings will happen at the beginning of the semester and one midway through the semester.
- Truly feels called to be coordinator
- Able to provide positive feedback and constructive criticism to speakers
- Committed to help set up before E3 and clean up after
- Has a firm understanding of the faith
- Willingness to learn
- Understands where E3 lies in the mission of the Catholic Campus Ministry (refer to Catholic Campus Ministry Mission
If you feel that you meet the qualifications and are interested in leading the team, please prayerfully consider applying!
- Coordinate and plan weekly E3 fellowship on Wednesday evenings at 9 p.m (including but not limited to leading
prayer and giving announcements every week).
- Meet with Resident Campus Minister regularly to reassess E3 in order to make improvements.
- Facilitate topic and speaker selection and attend weekly meetings with the whole E3 team on Monday nights.
- Coordinate music ministers to perform praise and worship for E3.
- Organize MPR prior to E3 and clean up afterwards (this includes ensuring all clean-up tasks are complete and all
equipment is stored in its proper place).
- Prepare and send out talk applications in a timely manner
- Communicate with talkers regarding meeting details and expectations.
***All of the above responsibilities will be shared between two co-coordinators***
Name (first and last)
Alternate Email (preferably Gmail)
Year in school (by year, not credits)
Why do you feel called to be an E3 Coordinator?
What is the purpose of E3 in the larger context of Campus Ministry?
What skills do you possess that will help you as E3 coordinator?
What would you hope to accomplish next year as E3 coordinator?
What qualities will you bring to E3?
What is your favorite part of E3?
How often do you attend E3?
What are your other commitments, including Newman, course credits and extracurriculars?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Thomas More Newman Center Parish.