ICH Registration Form
Virtual Safeguarding INTANGIBLE CULTURAL HERITAGE FESTIVAL (ICH) on the eve of “International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples Day”.
Date: 9-10th August 2020
Venue: Arna Jharna Desert Museum, Rupayan Sansthan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
First Day Event:
August 9, 2020 (SUNDAY): Expert Panel Webinar (Heritage Matters 8) for sharing knowledge and experience.
Event Timing: 4 PM to 7 PM.
Second Day Event
August 10, 2020 (Monday): Virtual tour of intangible exhibits, live Folk Music and Dance Performances, Exhibits/Activities through crafts.
Event Timing: 4 PM to 7 PM.
Prefer not to say
Panelist Profile for the Event.
Key Note Address: Prof Dr Amareswar Galla: Professor and Director, International Centre for Inclusive Cultural Leadership, Anant National University, Ahmedabad; Executive Director, International Institute for the Inclusive Museum; UNESCO Accredited Facilitator, 2003 Intangible Heritage Convention; UNESCO Expert, 2015 Museum Recommendation,1970 & 1972 Conventions; Former Vice President, ICOM, Paris & former President ICOM of the Asia Pacific, Paris
1. Padma Shree G. N. Devy (Ganesh Narayandas Devy) is a thinker, cultural activist, and an institution builder is best known for the People’s Linguistic Survey of India and the Adivasi Academy created by him.
2. Prof Dr Sarit Kumar Chaudhuri: Professor and Director, Department of Anthropology, RG University, Arunachal Pradesh and Former Director, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS), Ministry of Culture, Government of India, Bhopal.
3. Dr B. Venugopal, Presently: Honorary Director, Centre for Intangible Heritage studies, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, Kerala, and Ex. Director NMNH, National Museum of Natural History, New Delhi.
4. Dr Sachidanand Joshi: Member Secretary, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the ARTS, New Delhi (GOI).
5. Dr Shubha Chaudhuri: Associate Director-General ( Academic ), Archives and Research Centre for Ethnomusicology, American Institute of Indian Studies, Gurgaon and UNESCO authorized trainer for Intangible Cultural Heritage
6. Shri K.G. Suresh: Dean, Journalism Department, UPES University, Dehradun, Senior Journalist, and Former Director-General IIMC, New Delhi (Govt of India).
7. Prof. Ashok Ogra: Advisor ( Mass Communication), Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication at Apeejay Education Society, New Delhi.
8. Dr Madan Meena, Director: Bhasha Research and Publication Centre at Baroda. The Adivasis Academy at Tejgadh.
9. Dr Subhra Devi: Assistant Curator, Department of Cultural Studies, Tezpur University, Assam.
10. Ms Sharvari Mehta: Manager, International Centre for Inclusive Cultural Leadership, Anant National University, Ahmedabad.
11. Mr Kuldeep Kothari: Secretary Rupayan Sansthan (Rajasthan Institute of Folklore), Jodhpur.
Organizations supporting or collaborating with this event are:
1. UNESCO, New Delhi Office, Cluster Office for Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, and SriLanka.
2. International Center for Inclusive Cultural Leadership, Anant National University, Ahmedabad, India.
3. International Institute for the Inclusive Museum, Australia/India/USA.
4. UNITWIN-UNESCO Network – Tourism, Culture and Development, Université Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne.
5. Archives and Research Centre for Ethnomusicology, American Institute of Indian Studies, Gurgaon.
6. Centre for Intangible Heritage studies, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, Kerala.
7. Lok Samvad Sansthan (Media Advocacy Base NGO), Jaipur.
8. Rupayan Sansthan, Jodhpur.
9. Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Dwarka (Delhi) -as a social media campaign partner.
10. UPES University, Dehradun as an academic partner.
11. All India Media Conference (AIMC), Jaipur.
For More Information.
Mr Kalyan Singh Kothari
Secretary : Lok Samvad Sansthan
2/633, Jawahar Nagar
Jaipur - 302004 (Raj.)
Mobile: 9414047744 (O) 91-141-2654543
Mr Kuldeep Kothari
Secretary: Rupayan Sansthan
Mr Pijush Dutta
Associate Professor and Program Director at Apeejay, New Delhi.
Mob No: +91- 9818029029
Visit us at
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service