Changing education and training development landscape consultation
The Collaboration of ECD Networks (NECDA, BRIDGE and SA Congress) would like to produce a concept
document outlining the positive and negative implications, and recommendations, relating to the changing
Education and Training Development (ETD) landscape in the ECD sector. In particular we believe we need to
consider the following issues:
1. Qualifications and articulation
2. Similar recognition given to ECD RTOs as TVET Colleges
3. Registration of RTOs with the Department of Higher Education
4. Funding for training and for the training workforce
5. Partnerships within the ECD sector
What role do you see RTOs playing in the changing ECD ETD landscape?
What are your views on the proposed QCTO takeover of ETDP SETA responsibilities?
What do these changes mean for the Skills Development Act (2008)?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BRIDGE Innovation in Learning Org.
Terms of Service