GreenerBuilder 2019 Volunteer Intake Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
USGBC is seeking volunteers to serve as Room Monitors, Registration Ambassadors, and assist with conference setup and close-out. The event takes place in the San Francisco Marriott Marquis (780 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103).
We are looking for volunteers that are comfortable in a professional environment, enjoy volunteering, and are eager to help. Each volunteer shift is four (4) hours.
All volunteers will have free admission to the GreenerBuilder on Thursday, July 25, 2019.
- Connect with leading professionals in the Pacific Region (CA, HI, OR, WA)
- Contribute to the success of one of the region's most important events
- Learn about cutting green building technologies and strategies
- Get GBCI continuing education credits for your volunteer hours
We will provide you with the following:
- Complimentary food and beverage
- Full access to all presentations
- A high energy atmosphere to meet like-minded individuals
- Helpful materials and instructions emailed to you the week prior to the event
Learn more about the conference:
Questions? Contact Jaclynn Cross at
Cell phone number
Are you an individual member of USGBC Northern California or Orange County?
We will contact you closer to the date with specific volunteer shift times. But as of now, during what times do you expect you can volunteer?
1 - Early Morning 6:30 am - 10:30 am
2 - Morning 7:30 am - 11:30 am
3 - Mid-Day 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
4 - Afternoon 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Do you want to work a second shift?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service