Sessions will run for half a day and include hands on coding as part of the session.
Ideas for sessions could include:
* Interesting coding problems based around algorithms, perhaps something on machine learning?
* Sessions focused on delivery, i.e. architecting to reduce rework, isolating dependencies, responding to change
* Education - how do we learn to build software, how can we teach others
Some example sessions from last year to get you thinking were:
* Generating De Bruijn Sequences
* Pair programming interview
* Building an Enigma machine
Deadline for submissions is 27th September 2013.