HONOUR AWARDS NOMINATION FORM
The Honour Awards are presented annually to individual(s) in recognition of outstanding service to school athletics at provincial, regional and/or zone levels. Basic guidelines for nomination of candidates:
1. The nominee must have made a significant contribution to Varsity school sport over at least a TEN YEAR period or have made a single outstanding contribution. The selection committee will consider length and types of involvement in school sport.
2. The nominee could be a coach, official or administrator working at either the zone, regional or provincial levels.
3. All nominations should be in the form of a list of accomplishments, indicating the nominees’ contributions to SSNL.
4. A maximum of two (2) awards will be presented each year.
5. Application must be received by June 1st of the current year.
NOTE: ALL UNSUCCESSFUL NOMINEES WILL REMAIN ON THE BALLOT FOR AN ADDITIONAL TWO YEARS.