In my view, kids should take it from here -- planning the future and changing policy. If this is more than y'all bargained for, no worries, I understand. I'll take you off the list but also you should NOT fill out this form.
We look forward to a few weekend strategy sessions, and some City Council advocacy on fall dates, which we ask about below. FYI, ask your kids what they think but here's what you should know
- I am collecting YOUR email (the grown up) so you know what's going on.
- If a child has an email or if you have other contacts feel free to give them (scroll down); this contact info will stay with Susan, NOT to be shared with candidates/city/companies.
- However, the interests or total numbers of kids, geographies, etc, could be anonymized, aggregated, shared.
Hope to see you next weekend at Casa Comfort.
For more about Susan (and why you can trust her as a Tinkergarten leader, Playworker, registered yoga teacher, and organizer of outdoor kids' sessions):
- Go here for more info about Susan's background, education and training
- Go here to see about the nonprofit she co-founded on wellness for schools and world-changers
- Go to LinkedIn for the professional rundown, including Playworks and political campaigns
- Tinkergarten is a national program of outdoor eco-education classes for ages 2-8 with an Explorer-focused wellness curriculum this autumn.
- These Medium pieces give some background on the sidewalk/mural issue (NOT required reading).
Thanks for considering getting (the kids) involved!