VoteSC Executive Board Application 2021-2022
Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining the VoteSC executive board team.
VoteSC is a student-run organization with the purpose of encouraging civic engagement within the USC community. This nonpartisan organization seeks to make voting more accessible to students by removing barriers and increasing the information available on voting, elections, and civic engagement as well as to promote a campus culture of voter awareness, education, registration and turnout.
Below you will find the application to apply to join our team. Applications will close at midnight on Friday, April 23, 2021 with interviews to follow.
In addition to the responsibilities below, members of the Executive board will also attend regular Executive Board meetings, VoteSC and coalition events, and other assorted events.
1. Director of Programming and External Relations (1-3 hours per week):
- Spearhead external communications with school administrators, coalition groups, and the USC community
- Plan and execute VoteSC's largest event (National Registration Day) in late Sept
- Extend VoteSC’s presence on campus, as well as oversee membership and recruitment
- Run educational and social events pertaining to the mission of VoteSC
2. Director of Marketing/Social Media (1-3 hours per week):
- Communicate and deliver VoteSC’s initiatives to the USC community through social media and branding
- Create deliverables such as flyers, stickers, and infographics
- Maintain the VoteSC website and monitor engagement
If interested in applying to more than one position, please submit this form multiple different times per each different position.
Thank you for applying!
Check out our website:
Follow us on Instagram: @vote_sc and like us on Facebook at VoteSC
Year at USC
Are you planning on studying abroad during the 2021-2022 school year?
Undecided but considering it
Are you or are you planning on running for an executive board position for a partisan organization (eg. VP of USC Dems/Republicans)
Yes - note that VoteSC eboard members are not allowed to serve on the eboard of partisan orgs
If yes, please describe the position and org
Position You're Applying For?
Director of Programming and External Relations
Director of Marketing and Social Media
Previous VoteSC involvement
Why are you applying for this position?
What will you bring to VoteSC in your specific role next year? Please give any detailed plans/programs
What are your commitments outside of VoteSC for next school year?
Please email a copy of your resume to Amanda Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than April 23rd. Thanks!
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Southern California.