Faith In Action Sign Up
Lunch will be served at noon in Fellowship Hall at First UMC after the completion of the projects
Phone # (no dashes):
Will you need childcare (for birth through kindergarten)
If yes, please list children's names/ages:
Please select your top 3 project choices. *INDICATES KID-FRIENDLY PROJECTS
*01. NO SEW BLANKETS: for women and children of Hearten House
02. HEARTEN HOUSE PROJECT: build sandbox for children
*03. DEKALB ANIMAL SHELTER: clean and walk/play with animals
04. MCCLELLAN ST. LANDSCAPING: clean up and re-landscape a home
05. SEWING PROJECT: pillow cases for children in area hospitals
06. BUTLER HOME REPAIR: wash and paint kitchen/bathroom cabinets
07. AUBURN HOME REPAIR: repair kitchen counter, chair rail and flooring
08. AUBURN HOME FLOORING REPAIR: repair kitchen linoleum flooring
09. CR 52 RAMP PAINTING: paint ramp
*10. REIKE PARK: edge sidewalks, weed beds, pick up trash around pond
*11. ECKHART PARK: edge sidewalks, weed beds
*12. THOMAS PARK: paint bleacher railings
*13. SMITH & MEMORIAL PARKS: paint lines on basketball courts (stencils provided)
*14. JAM CENTER (Garrett): stain fence
*15. HEIMACH CENTER: stain gazebo
*16. NURSING HOME CARDS & CRAFTS: write letters to residents along with a craft
17. BAKED GOODS FOR SERVICE PEOPLE: bake and deliver goods to fire dept, police dept, etc.
18. HELP WITH NOON MEAL: prepare lunch for volunteers
Will you be joining us for lunch?
Do you have a gas-powered sidewalk edger that you are willing to loan for one of the projects?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of First United Methodist Church.