Exhibition Opening: October 6th from 5:30pm-7:30pm
Exhibition Dates: October 6 - November 11
Artwork Pick Up: November 13 - November 17
- Artwork will be reviewed by the Box Factory Curator.
- Entrants may submit up to three works of art, which must be original in concept and execution, created by the artist entering. (In the case of too many applicants, only one or two pieces, chosen by curator, will be displayed representing each artists.)
- Artwork must be submitted by September 30.
- FRAMING AND PRESENTATION for entries must be clean and prepared for exhibit. Canvas and two dimensional art must be prepared and wired for hanging (no saw-tooth or similar hangers will be accepted). All three-dimensional art must be self-supporting. Sizes for all art must not exceed 72” at its largest dimension or exceed 100 pounds. Pieces larger than this or installation art pieces will only be considered with the approval of the Executive Director of the Box Factory for the Arts. The Box Factory for the Arts reserves the right to refuse any work that is inappropriate, presented inadequately, or is misrepresented by the entry image.
- SALE OF ART will be subject to a 30% commision charge that will go to the Box Factory for the Arts. Artists will receive 70% of all art sales. All art must either have a sales price or be marked “NFS” (not for sale). No “price on request” markings will be accepted. Works for sale will be sold as exhibited with no substitutions or copies of the same work permitted.
- LIABILITY – all art is submitted at the owner’s risk. Although every precaution will be taken, the Box Factory for the Arts does not insure work either in transit or while it is on our premises. By submitting work, the artist waives any claim against the Box Factory for the Arts for loss or damage.