ZSFG Wellness Navigator Application
Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital’s Community Wellness Program was initiated in 2011 to provide wellness opportunities for our community of patients, staff and community members. We take a holistic approach and strive to tailor our program to meet the needs of our medically underserved patient population and the providers and staff who care for them.
Your role will vary depending on your background, interests and our needs, but will often include the following:
• Provide administrative and logistical support for all operations of the Wellness Center.
• Supports outreach efforts to engage underserved and often hard to reach patients and staff.
• Assists with program evaluations and assessments through surveys and focus groups to ensure that the program delivers quality programs and services.
• Serve as a liaison with hospital and community groups to support programs that engage participants through innovative strategies and incentives.
• Supports health promotion activities including workshops, lectures and classes on a variety of health and wellness topics, including nutrition, diabetes management, tobacco cessation, stress reduction, etc.
• Assist with community outreach events at the hospital and in the community.
ZSFG’s Community Wellness Program is located at Building 5, on the 2nd floor of Zuckerberg San Francisco General in room 2D35.