2020 Cheyenne Frontier Days Visiting Queen's and Royalty Application
We cordially invite your 2020 Fair & Rodeo Queen and her Attendants to participate in the 2020 Cheyenne Frontier Days Parades.
Our authentic western parades take place July 18, 21, 23, 25. Visiting royalty will ride in the VIP section of our parades. You may choose to either bring your own horses to ride or we will provide a carriage, wagon or car of our choice for you.
Parades begin promptly at 9 a.m. Participants should check in with our Visiting Queen Assistant or Coordinator no later than 8:30 a.m. south of the State Capitol Building at 24th Street and Capitol Avenue.
Please review the information carefully. We appreciate your compliance with these guidelines. If you have any questions, contact at
Visiting Queen entries are due by July 3, 2020. Entry consists of completed entry form and signed waiver. Be sure to keep a copy of this information for future reference. Absolutely no entries will be accepted after July 3, 202020.
It would be an honor to have you join us for the 124th Cheyenne Frontier Days. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cheyenne Frontier Days, Inc.
Cheyenne Frontier Days™ Visiting Royalty Information
1. After receipt of your entry form and signed waiver, you will be notified by email or phone of your acceptance or denial of entry into the parade as well as your Agreement to CFD Parades. If for some reason you must cancel, please let us know. The deadline for entries is July 5, 2020. No entries will be accepted after this date. Confirmations of entries will be sent to email provided or via phone.
2. Due to the western theme of Frontier Days, it is a requirement that ALL queens be dressed in Western attire and will be enforced. Western jeans, split riding skirts, western skirts are all acceptable. Tank tops, sleeveless blouses and short skirts are not appropriate Western attire.
3. If you are unable to provide your own horse(s), carriages, wagons or cars will be available for the parade. We have limited vehicles, and cannot guarantee placement. You and your attendants will ride with other individuals. Because we have so many visiting queens we ask for your cooperation riding in the assigned wagon/car. No outside cars/trucks/floats/trailers. Horses are acceptable.
4. There will be no horse trailers allowed on the park during the rodeos. You are welcome to leave them at the parking lot located downtown at 2100 O'Neil, or park them at the Sheriff's Posse facility located on north Yellowstone about 3 miles north of the park (see #7 below).
5. Those who ride in the parade are invited to be the guest of Miss Frontier, Baily Bishop for the rodeo that day. This invitation is limited to the queen and her attendants. Tickets will be available for pickup at time of check in for each participant. Parents to purchase their own tickets at ticket office 307-778-7200
6. Park & Ride Passes will be available at check in on parade days only. However, only one permit per family is available. Due to the growth of our rodeo, parking passes will be for our Park & Ride Lot.
7. Due to space limitations we are no longer able to offer stalls on the grounds. However, trailer parking is available at the Cheyenne Saddle Tramps. For information
8. To make our job a little easier, we would appreciate it if you could give us the name of the contact person for your organization, or, if you could have your successor contact us, we would be able to send this information directly to this person each year.
9. Under Wyoming Law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities. Pursuant to W.S. 1-1-126, please see liability waiver on reverse of entry form.
10. If you have any questions regarding parades, please contact
11. For the details regarding The Queen’s Brunch, Friday July 17, 2020 contact Miss Frontier, Bailey Bishop,
Please note All Participant's twelve and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Parade Route Map
Name of Organization:
Individual in Charge:
Organization / Address / City / State / Zip :
Phone (Please include area code):
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cheyenne Frontier Days.