2. Wait list enrollment does not guarantee a spot in the class.
3. There is a $25 account charge for any returned payments (charge backs, checks marked NSF, etc.) plus any fees charged to WEST by your financial institution will be added.
4. Enrollment is accepted until the class fills or the first day of class, whichever comes first.
5. There is a $35 processing fee for any changes to a processed enrollment including transfers to another class.
6. Refund and Cancellations – SUMMER ONLY are as follows:
a. All cancellations of enrollment must be made in writing by submitting an online drop/change form. Cancellation dates are considered the day the form is electronically received.
b. Cancellations made for any reason including change of plans and illness received prior to April 1st will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
c. Cancellations made prior to May 1st will receive a 75% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
d. Cancellation requests received prior to June 1st will receive a 50% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
e. Cancellation requests received between June 2 and June 10 will receive 25% refund minus a $50 processing fee.
f. Cancellations requests received from June 11 and beyond forfeit any refund or credit. Thank you for understanding that our summer staff is hired based on enrollment numbers.
7. If WEST cancels a class due to low enrollment a full refund will be issued to all registrants.
8. If a child is asked to leave the WEST program for behavioral reasons, a refund is forfeited.
9. Registrants will have the choice to receive their refund in the form of class credit or check issued within 30 days of the received request.
10. Certain classes including Improv require a 30-day notice to drop. Other classes such as Page to Stage and WEST Ensemble are full year classes that require a full financial commitment even if a student drops the course.