All India Law Quiz by Ishan Institute of Law
This quiz is for 10+2 students who plan to pursue Bachelor of Laws. The main purpose of this quiz is to test your General Awareness.
1. Each question is of 2 mark. Total 50 marks for 25 questions.
2. Max. time allowed is 30 mins.
Results will be declared at a later stage.
Name of School/ College
Your highest level of education is
Currently giving/ given Class 12th exams (cleared class 11th in 2019)
Pursuing class 11th
1. Of the following diseases which one is caused by insect bite?
2. Who among the following has become the fourth Indian to win a Grand Slam?
3. Which of the following is not a common feature of software applications?
4. Which of the following Company bought eBay’s Indian operation?
5. Who led the Indian Olympic Team in opening ceremony of Rio Olympic 2016?
6. By 2040, the world s population is expected to rise to approximately
7. Name India’s first national park
Manas National Park
Gir Forest National Par
Bandhavgarh National Park
Hailey National Park
8. Which of the following is used in pencils?
9. Chemical formula for water is
10. The hardest substance available on earth is
11. Air is a/an
12. Production of chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) gas which is proposed to be banned in India, is used in which of the following domestic products?
13. Air balloons that are lighter than air are filled with
14. Which of the following is the most important raw material for generation of power in India?
15. Which of the following types of soil are mostly confined to river basins and coastal plains of India?
16. The two states of India, most richly endowed with iron ore, are
Bihar and Orissa
Madhya Pradesh and Orissa
Bihar and West Bengal
Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal
17. The most fertile region of India is
the central Highlands
the Indo-Gangetic plain
18. The word ‘Sathyameva Jayate’ is taken from __________
19. 'Dandia’ is a popular dance of
20. Where is Pushkar Fair held?
21. The Rath Yatra at Puri is celebrated in honour of which Hindu deity
22. Which one of the following is not a feature of North Indian temple architecture?
23. International Day of Yoga’ is celebrated on
24. Who is known as the “Father of Yoga”?
Swami Veda Bharati
25. Who is considered as the Adiyogi or first yogi?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service