Please fill out the form below. Registration is limited to 15 participants.
Each participant will receive 1 Adobo Hoedown apron and the chance to win an Ace Mart gift certificate.
We will have two categories for winners:
1) Popular Vote
2) Culinary Expert/Celebrity Judge Vote
Our Culinary Expert and Celebrity Judges are:
1) YO-J from 104.1 KRBE
3) Maria Canlas (Hotel Intercontinental Food & Beverage Manager)
4) Joey Guila - Comedian
Each winner will receive a Special Edition Trophy made by artist Jed Foronda, an Ace Mart gift certificate and a bunch of other goodies.
We look forward to tasting your recipe!
Submission of your registration form means that you agree to and acknowledge the following contest rules:
When: Saturday, February 25, 2012
Time: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Where: War'hous Visual Studios & MyFitness Houston, 4715 Main St., Houston TX 77002
- Judging begins promptly at 1pm and ends at 4pm. You may arrive as early as 10:00am to set up. Contestants must be ready to serve samples by no later than 11:30am.
- Napkins, 2 ounce plastic portion cups and spoons will be provided.
- One 6 ft. table will be provided.
- Stoves, utensils or cooking equipment of any type will not be provided.
- IF NEEDED: Electricity will be provided at War'Hous but you'll need to bring an extension cord and multi-plug strip. We suggest using Sterno cans to keep your dish warm.
- Prepare enough rice and Filipino Adobo for at least 100 people to sample in a 2 ounce plastic portion cup. The more you bring, the more people can taste to vote for YOU!
- Popular Vote process: Attendees will sample all dishes and vote for their favorite by placing a ballot in a voting box corresponding to your contestant number. The winner is determined by who has received the most votes.
- Culinary Vote process: Prepare a plate with 5 small portions of Adobo for the judges. Our 5 culinary expert & celebrity judges will vote for their favorite based on the presentation, food quality, taste and creativity of your Adobo and their majority vote will determine the winner.
Registration fee is $25. You will receive a PayPal invoice for $25 upon submission of your entry form. Your registration fee includes the admission fee for you and one guest.
If you need to cancel your registration, please email email@example.com by Saturday, February 18, 2012 for a refund. No refunds will be processed after 2/18/12.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Susie Hernandez at 832-413-2142 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter @adobohoedown and visit www.adobohoedown.com for event details.