Disability Rights California Publications Survey
Disability Rights California, California’s Protection and Advocacy system, is a nonprofit agency that advocates, educates, investigates, and litigates to advance and protect the rights of Californians with disabilities. We’d like your input!
1. What is the title of the publication you received ?
2. This publication was easy to understand?
3. This publication was easy to find online?
4. I feel that I am a better advocate or self-advocate because of this publication?
5. I am using this publication: (Check all that apply)
For my own self-advocacy
To train others
For my own research or education
To help advocate for someone else
6. Disability Rights California could improve this publication by:
7. I wish you would create a publication on the subject of:
8. My preferred format for this publication is: (Check all that apply)
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Rich Text Format (RTF)
Plain Language format
Poster/Graphic or Infographic format
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service