Chamber of Commerce and Business Alliance Ribbon Cuttings
Q: Who qualifies for a ribbon cutting?
A. the Chamber and Alliance are available to assist with your ceremony if your business:
- is a new member to either the Chamber or Business Alliance
- has moved to a new location
- has been remodeled or has expanded its current location
- is celebrating a milestone (i.e. anniversary)
Q: How does the Chamber and Alliance Help with a Ribbon Cutting?
A. We will:
-Notify our Boards of your ribbon cutting, encouraging their attendance
-Invite local officials on your behalf (their attendance is not guaranteed)
- Invite our membership through an email invitation
- List your ribbon cutting on both Event Calendars and promote on social media
- Prepare congratulatory remarks from the Chamber and Business Alliance
- Send press releases to the local media
- Bring the “giant scissors” and ribbon
- Take pictures at the event and publish a photo on our social media
- Provide you with digital copies of the photos for your use
We are here to help you so if you have any questions please email
Your Phone Number
Name of Business
Address of new business
Business Hours of Operation (days and times)
Link to Website or Facebook (if available)
Requested day and time of ribbon cutting. (We request at least two weeks notice.)
Select the reason for this ribbon cutting
Tell us about your business! A little background and information about what you will be offering.
Describe your event, write two or three sentences to describe your celebration, including special promotions/products available, if there will be food, if here will be prizes, etc. A representative from the Chamber of Commerce and the Business Alliance will each prepare congratulatory remarks.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Huerfano County Economic Development Inc..