⭐️ PAYMENT ⭐️
⏵ All my prices are in United States Dollar. (USD) Payment must be made in full before I start your image.
⭐️ TIMEFRAME ⭐️
⏵ Average wait time for each piece will be roughly 1 week to 12 months, depends on my mental health.
⏵ If communication is lacking, your commission will be skipped for a bit, to keep the production going.
This is a full time job for me. Unfortunately, this didn't start out as a professional job until early 2018.
So I will be clearing out a lot of backlog and owed art.
My return rate in artwork can be very sporadic, sometimes things get done very quickly, and sometimes they take a while.
My mental health sets my pace and is affected by things like; motivation, artblock, depression, anxiety, and my art queue.
Please check my art queue to better understand where your image will land in matters of timeframe.
I ask that you please do not rush me, or you will get rushed artwork.
Please do not commission me if you are expecting EXTREMELY fast artwork. I will work at the pace my mental health allows.
And I do not deal well with impatient commissioners. It's a lot of strain and extra stress on me, just like it is for any other artist.
⭐️ IMAGE ADJUSTMENTS ⭐️
⏵ You will be sent work in progress images/links during the sketch and lineart stages of your piece.
⏵ During these stages changes are free. After flat colors are put down, you will be charged a fee.
⏵The Artist reserves the right to charge a fee or refuse image adjustments once a piece is completed.
⭐️ REFUNDS ⭐️
⏵ Once work has been started on a piece, a full refund is no longer an offer and/or option.
⏵ The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and/or cancel a commission, at any time, due to:
• poor communication, rude, or inappropriate behavior by the commissioner.
• personal or real world issues conflicting with completion of the work purchased.
• mental health problems, and/or emotional stress conflicting with completion of work.
⏵ The Commissioner may also cancel a commission at anytime, so long as the reason is not arbitrary such as:
• the commission surpassing the estimated timeframe by a significant amount.
• unexpected, sudden and/or emergency bills. Ex: car repairs, hospital bills, vet bills.
⏵ In the case of a cancellation on The Commissioner's part, or due to Commissioner Conduct:
• if any work has been done, you will receive a partial refund, and the current stage of your work.
• misconduct will forfeit 50% to 80% of your commission payment even if no work has been completed.
⏵ In the case of a cancellation on The Artist's part due to personal reasons, you will be refunded in full.
⏵ ARTWORK IS NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE COMPLETED.
⭐️ ADOPTS AND CUSTOMS ⭐️
⏵ You MUST credit me for a design and it's creation upon upload or re-upload to any site or gallery.
⏵ Do NOT resell a character for more than you purchased it for, unless additional art has been bought and/or created.
⏵ I require to be informed if you resell or rehome any of my closed species from the following:
• The Night Voidlings - Aadawas, Anechs, Gorgites, Nymbies, Void Crests.
• Patreon Exclusive - SpaceDusties.
• General Closed Species - KaijukumaPandas™, PuffPlushies, Kaijunies, and Enshins.
⏵ You are free to tweak any aspect of the character(s) you purchase, with credit to the original design.
⏵ You may not redistribute my bases to friends, family, or anyone who has not purchased it from me.
⏵ You can use my bases for profit under the following circumstances:
• Adoptables, Ref Sheets, Commissions, YCH's, and other similar profit makers.
⏵ I prefer credit on Toyhou.se or FurAffinity, but you can also credit me on Twitter, Patreon, or Telegram.
⭐️ RULES AND AGREEMENTS ⭐️
Henceforth The Commissioner Agrees:
⏵ To the entirety of my Terms of Service, including my Artwork Copyrights.
⏵ To provide visual reference sheet[s]. No text references, please.
• Please provide accurate and up to date references, or include changes in your initial Work Request.
• If your reference is not up to date, I will work with whatever you have given me.
• Changes to your commission that were not evident from your reference(s) will cost a fee.
⏵ To have good communication.
• Refusing to communicate with The Artist will result in Artistic Freedom until completion.
⏵ To stay up-to-date with news and announcements and via my FA Journals or Twitter.
⏵ To NOT crop out, remove, alter, or edit my signature, logo, watermark, and/or credits in any manner.
⏵ To acknowledge my comfort zone in what I will and will not draw.
• And will not pressure me to draw things outside of that zone.
⏵ To acknowledge that my art speed is heavily based on my mental health, and that it will determine
• the timeframe for your work.
⏵ To not pester, harass, or call out The Artist in any manner about your commission.
• checking in now and then is fine though.