★║Ryn Universe's Commission Form║★
|| Ryn @ FurAffinity.Net || RynUniverse @ Twitter.Com ||
2021 Commission Prices
Your FA / DA / Twitter Username
Please put the site and username, or just a link to your account.
Your Paypal / Receiving Email
If they are the same, just put your email once.
Type Of Commission ( Base Price )
Additional Items ( Add Ons )
Use the "Other..." option to state if more than one character is being added.
+ Character ( 80% of Base Price Each )
+ Shading / Highlighting
Please link the character reference(s). They must be images; I will not work from a text character reference.
Go ahead and tell me what you are looking for in your commission. References are encouraged.
TERMS OF SERVICE
⭐️ PAYMENT ⭐️
⏵ All my prices are in United States Dollar. (USD) Payment must be made in full before I start your image.
⭐️ TIMEFRAME ⭐️
⏵ Average wait time for each piece will be roughly 1 week to 12 months, depends on my mental health.
⏵ If communication is lacking, your commission will be skipped for a bit, to keep the production going.
This is a full time job for me. Unfortunately, this didn't start out as a professional job until early 2018.
So I will be clearing out a lot of backlog and owed art.
My return rate in artwork can be very sporadic, sometimes things get done very quickly, and sometimes they take a while.
My mental health sets my pace and is affected by things like; motivation, artblock, depression, anxiety, and my art queue.
Please check my art queue to better understand where your image will land in matters of timeframe.
I ask that you please do not rush me, or you will get rushed artwork.
Please do not commission me if you are expecting EXTREMELY fast artwork. I will work at the pace my mental health allows.
And I do not deal well with impatient commissioners. It's a lot of strain and extra stress on me, just like it is for any other artist.
⭐️ IMAGE ADJUSTMENTS ⭐️
⏵ You will be sent work in progress images/links during the sketch and lineart stages of your piece.
⏵ During these stages changes are free. After flat colors are put down, you will be charged a fee.
⏵The Artist reserves the right to charge a fee or refuse image adjustments once a piece is completed.
⭐️ REFUNDS ⭐️
⏵ Once work has been started on a piece, a full refund is no longer an offer and/or option.
⏵ The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and/or cancel a commission, at any time, due to:
• poor communication, rude, or inappropriate behavior by the commissioner.
• personal or real world issues conflicting with completion of the work purchased.
• mental health problems, and/or emotional stress conflicting with completion of work.
⏵ The Commissioner may also cancel a commission at anytime, so long as the reason is not arbitrary such as:
• the commission surpassing the estimated timeframe by a significant amount.
• unexpected, sudden and/or emergency bills. Ex: car repairs, hospital bills, vet bills.
⏵ In the case of a cancellation on The Commissioner's part, or due to Commissioner Conduct:
• if any work has been done, you will receive a partial refund, and the current stage of your work.
• misconduct will forfeit 50% to 80% of your commission payment even if no work has been completed.
⏵ In the case of a cancellation on The Artist's part due to personal reasons, you will be refunded in full.
⏵ ARTWORK IS NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE COMPLETED.
⭐️ ADOPTS AND CUSTOMS ⭐️
⏵ You MUST credit me for a design and it's creation upon upload or re-upload to any site or gallery.
⏵ Do NOT resell a character for more than you purchased it for, unless additional art has been bought and/or created.
⏵ I require to be informed if you resell or rehome any of my closed species from the following:
• The Night Voidlings - Aadawas, Anechs, Gorgites, Nymbies, Void Crests.
• Patreon Exclusive - SpaceDusties.
• General Closed Species - KaijukumaPandas™, PuffPlushies, Kaijunies, and Enshins.
⏵ You are free to tweak any aspect of the character(s) you purchase, with credit to the original design.
⏵ You may not redistribute my bases to friends, family, or anyone who has not purchased it from me.
⏵ You can use my bases for profit under the following circumstances:
• Adoptables, Ref Sheets, Commissions, YCH's, and other similar profit makers.
⏵ I prefer credit on Toyhou.se or FurAffinity, but you can also credit me on Twitter, Patreon, or Telegram.
⭐️ RULES AND AGREEMENTS ⭐️
Henceforth The Commissioner Agrees:
⏵ To the entirety of my Terms of Service, including my Artwork Copyrights.
⏵ To provide visual reference sheet[s]. No text references, please.
• Please provide accurate and up to date references, or include changes in your initial Work Request.
• If your reference is not up to date, I will work with whatever you have given me.
• Changes to your commission that were not evident from your reference(s) will cost a fee.
⏵ To have good communication.
• Refusing to communicate with The Artist will result in Artistic Freedom until completion.
⏵ To stay up-to-date with news and announcements and via my FA Journals or Twitter.
⏵ To NOT crop out, remove, alter, or edit my signature, logo, watermark, and/or credits in any manner.
⏵ To acknowledge my comfort zone in what I will and will not draw.
• And will not pressure me to draw things outside of that zone.
⏵ To acknowledge that my art speed is heavily based on my mental health, and that it will determine
• the timeframe for your work.
⏵ To not pester, harass, or call out The Artist in any manner about your commission.
• checking in now and then is fine though.
ARTIST AND COMMISSIONER RIGHTS
🌟 ARTIST 🌟
⏵ I reserve the right to upload any piece that was commissioned to my personal and public websites.
⏵ If you no longer hold interest in your commission, please do not ask me to remove it from my galleries.
⏵ I have every right to refuse a commission, please do not harass me if I choose not to work with you.
⏵ I am not obligated to post your commission to my galleries or websites. I will do so at my desire.
⏵ I reserve the right to use rejected sketches and cancelled commissions for my own use or for resell.
⏵ I retain all copyright to my artwork, regardless of whom the Intellectual Property belongs to.
⏵ It is my right to post, distribute, copy, and reproduce my work to be sold online or at conventions.
⏵ I retain the right to edit, crop and modify your commission as a sample/promotional image for
further posts pertaining to commissions and other commission work.
🌟 COMMISSIONER 🌟
⏵ You can upload any commission done for you to a personal and/or public gallery with proper credit.
⏵ You can print out, make avatars, banners, ID's, and other web graphics from the image you purchase.
⏵ You must have my written permission to do any of the following:
• Request another user to finish a wip that I have created, or you have purchased.
• Make a profit off my artwork, sketches, or rejected wip's. Bases are excluded from this.
• Alter, edit, copy, trace, reference, distribute or otherwise modify my artwork in any shape or form.
⏵ You may not claim my art as yours, remove my signature, trace, and/or edit my artwork at any time.
⏵ If you have questions about what you can and can't do with your image, feel free to ask me at anytime.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service