Camp JIM Volunteer Registration Form
Camp Dates: August 4th @ 4 PM - August 9th at 12 PM, 2019
Camp Address: 1026 Camp Jim Rd SW, Pillager, MN 56473
Contact us at (763) 689-2667 or
Camp Director: Cubby Westerberg
First and Last
Best Contact Number
What days will you be able to attend?
Check all that apply. We ask that you make an effort to stay up the whole week, especially if you are a counselor, but we understand that some helpers can come for only part of the time.
I am willing to serve in the following areas:
Note: you may serve in more than one area. Our greatest need is for counselors.
Please briefly explain your testimony. Explain why you believe you are a Christian.
T-Shirt Fee: $10. Please make checks payable to NWBA Camp JIM or your Church. (T-Shirts are not required)
Is there anything we should know or that you would like to communicate as a volunteer at camp?
I understand that I must receive a pastor recommendation to be a counselor at camp
Send this link to your pastor/elder/deacon to receive your recommendation:
I understand and agree
I hereby understand:
1. That being a counselor/volunteer automatically makes me a role model to all the kids at Camp JIM, and I will seek to display the example of Christ in my speech, conduct, and attitude while at Camp JIM.
2. That as a volunteer, I must complete volunteer training. More info will be provided after you sign up.
3. That smoking and the use of drugs is prohibited on Camp JIM camp grounds.
4. That a background check is necessary for all volunteers and agree to a background check.
5. That camp is free for volunteers, but if volunteers would like to help offset the cost of camp, they may donate any amount to NWBA Camp JIM.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service