Cambridge Virtual Overdose Training Request
Virtual overdose prevention training, done over Zoom, can be requested using the form below. Trainings are free, 1.5 hours in length, and include:
- Background information surrounding the opioid epidemic in Massachusetts and Cambridge
- Factors that increase an individual's risk for overdose
- How to identify the signs and symptoms of overdose
- The protocol for responding to an overdose (including the Good Samaritan Law and administering nasal naloxone)
- How to access and obtain naloxone (Narcan™)
- Referral to services for risk reduction and access to treatment
The Overdose Prevention Team at the Cambridge Public Health Department can provide trainings to a variety of audiences included active users, medical professionals, community organizations, and students. Trainings are appropriate for all groups interested in learning more about overdose prevention and encouraged for those that are likely to witness an overdose.
For further information please contact Tali Schiller at
Name of Agency or Organization
Who is this training for?
How many participants?
What are the best days of the week? (select all that apply)
What is the best time of day? (select all that apply)
Any additional comments:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cambridge Health Alliance.