Korean Culture Show 2019 Leader Sign-Up
Thanks for your interest in LEADING an act for this year's Korean Culture Show! We will send out a form for PARTICIPANTS afterwards. The deadline to sign up to LEAD AN ACT is Wednesday, January 16, 2019 by 11:59 PM EST.
Here is a snapshot of the timeline for this process:
January 16 - Leader application deadline
January 18 - Auditions*^ (once you have submitted this form we will email you a sign up sheet for audition time slots)
January 20 - Decisions sent out to leader applicants
*Those leading a K-Pop act should expect to perform the chorus of the song(s) you want to lead and then teach us a snippet of what you performed. We will use this opportunity to gauge your ability to not just perform the piece, but also to teach others.
^Those leading a Non-K-Pop act should be able to clearly articulate their vision. If possible, leaders should also be able to perform/present part of their act to give us a clearer picture.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. Dance leaders will be limited to teaching 2 pieces.
2. For the sake of diversity, only one dance per artist/group will be chosen. (ex: if multiple people audition to lead a BTS dance, only one of them will be chosen)
Considerations for Decisions:
1. Led an act or participated in previous Korean Culture Shows
2. Has a clear idea of how their piece will be performed.
3. For dances: leader teaches choreography efficiently and clearly
If you have any pressing questions, please contact the KCS Committee (Michelle Hwang, Abla Laallam, Eunice Choi, Sean Rhee, Juniper Hall-Aquitania)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Middlebury.