We're so excited you're interested in volunteering!
Please help us to ensure our organization is a good fit for your interests and skills by answering a few questions.
First & Last Name
What is the best way to contact you?
City, State, Zip
Mailing Address (if different from above)
Name of Emergency Contact
Emergency Contact's Relationship to You
Emergency Contact Phone
Knowledge of Head Start
My child is currently enrolled in Head Start or Early Head Start
My child was previously enrolled in Head Start or Early Head Start
I am currently enrolled in Early Head Start for prenatal services
I have received prenatal services through Early Head Start in the past
I have worked for a Head Start or Early Head Start program
I have heard about Head Start or Early Head Start
I am new to Head Start and Early Head Start
Which option(s) best describe the reason you want to volunteer at RUCD?
Make a difference
Connect with your community
Contribute to a cause you care about
Use your skills in a productive way
Develop new skills
Meet new people
Explore new areas of interest
Complete mandatory community service hours
Meet service hour requirements for high school or college
Strengthen your resume
What type of work are you interested in?
Clerical & Administrative Tasks
Please list any special interests, hobbies, languages or skills you would like to share.
What is the length of time you would like to volunteer?
Short Term (less than 3 months)
How many hours per week are you available to volunteer?
Which day(s) are you available to volunteer?
Please list any times you are not available due to work, school, or family schedules.
Have you ever been arrested, charged with, or convicted of any crime or felony, besides minor motor vehicle citations like speeding?
PROCESS FOR MOVING FORWARD
1. RUCD will determine if there is a position available and discuss the best fit based on your responses.
2. A staff member will contact you within the next week to discuss opportunities available and answer any questions you may have about the program or your role as a volunteer.
3. Volunteers are required to complete an orientation; plan about an hour. Regular volunteers (individuals who volunteer a minimum of one time per week) will also be required to complete a tuberculosis screening. Head Start will cover the cost.
4. Volunteers are assigned to a staff member and training is scheduled and completed based on your position.
5. RUCD and the volunteer will continue the evaluation process to ensure a good fit is maintained throughout the volunteer experience.
6. If either party has any concerns during orientation or while volunteering, it is important to address them as they occur. A staff member will meet with you regularly to listen to your feedback and help you succeed as a volunteer.
Thank you for your interest in our organization.
EHS Volunteer Video, 'Me and You':
Head Start Volunteer Video, 'Every Child Deserves a Head Start':
Every Child Deserves a Head Start
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rural Utah Child Development Headstart.