Do You Need the Special Advising Form?
Language advising may be required for students applying to study abroad in a country where English is not the primary language.
Use this wizard to find out how to answer the qualifying question for the Special Advising Form requirement.

IMPORTANT: This only applies to PROGRAM OPTION A on your application. The study abroad staff will let you know if you'll need language advising for Program Options B or C.
⭐ TIP: Don't assume that you won't need language advising just because you don't have a major/minor in a language taught at Richmond!
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
What is the PRIMARY language in the country of your Program Option A? *
Clear form
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy