Coex Aquarium Docent Tour ‘Eohwarang’ Reservation(Free,免费 ,無料)
A fish loving volunteer organization ‘Eohwarang’ will provide a docent tour (guided exhibition tour service) for free.
If you want to listen to some interesting stories about the marine life at Coex Aquarium, please reservation right now!
- Tour operating hours: 11AM – 6PM on weekdays (Last time 4:30 / Not available on weekends or holidays)
- Estimated tour time: Approximately 90 minutes
- Participants: Anyone who has Coex Aquarium admission ticket
- Maximum number of participants : ★6 people per session
- Registration deadline: Available until ★7 days prior to your visit.
(If you cannot make an advance booking, you can come to ‘Eohwarang’ booth on the day of your visit and ask for on-site reservation.)
* The person in charge will reply you on the availability of the tour.
* If you can participate the Docent tour, we will send you the ★reservation confirmation via email.
Please bring the reservation confirmation on the day of your tour.
- Reservation system can be closed early when the appropriate number of participants are recruited.
* What is ’Eohwarang’?
‘Eohwarang’ is a volunteer organization established by Gangnam volunteer center which means ‘People who tells stories about fish’. Elderly volunteers with knowledge and experience in marine life will provide you the guided exhibition tour service.
Coex Aquarium Information
Instargram : @coexaquarium
Schedule & Guided Language Information for Coex Aquarium Docent Tour 'Eohwarang'
Reserved Date (Except For Holiday) Registration deadline: Available until ★7 days prior to your visit.
11:00 - 12:30
12:00 - 13:30
13:00 - 14:30
14:00 - 15:30
15:00 - 16:30
16:00 - 17:30 (Last time)
Number of Participants (Maximum number of participants: 2~6 people per session)
Please fill out Participants everyone's names. (EX.Tom, molly....)
Language of Description
Any personal requests?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service