ETGSA Stakeholder Survey
Eastern Tule GSA (ETGSA) wants to hear from you!
If your home, land, property, business, or other groundwater interests reside within ETGSA's boundaries, please complete this survey to voice your concerns and provide us with valuable input to help guide the development of our approach to sustainable groundwater management.
We know the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act will affect everyone. Your involvement is critical and we thank you for your participation.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Stakeholder Type (check all that apply)
Agricultural Groundwater User
Domestic Well Owner/User
Municipal Well Operator
Public Water Utility/System
Local Land Use Planning Agency
Environmental User of Groundwater
Surface Water User
California Native American Tribe
Disadvantaged/Rural Community Resident
Entity Responsible for Monitoring & Reporting Groundwater Data
Note: Eastern Tule GSA (ETGSA) is a public agency. If you would like to be added to our Interested Parties mailing list, please add you contact information below. Notices are primarily sent via email and will provide you with updates regarding meeting dates, the availability of agendas and resources, GSP development, events, workshops, and other information regarding the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act and ETGSA.
1. Are you familiar with the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) Regulations?
2. Are you familiar with ETGSA?
3. Are you currently engaged in particular activities or discussions regarding groundwater management in this region?
If so, how would you describe your involvement?
4. Do you own or manage land in this region?
5. Where are you getting your water supply?
City or Community Water System
6. What are your primary concerns about surface water supply in this region?
7.a. What are your primary concerns about groundwater supply in this region?
7.b. What are your primary concerns about groundwater quality in this region?
8.a. SGMA defines 6 undesirable results that ETGSA must consider within our region and work to mitigate. Which of the below are concerning to you? (Check all that apply)
Chronic Lowering Groundwater Levels
Reduction in Groundwater Storage
Degraded Groundwater Quality
Surface Water Depletion
Sea Water Intrusion
8.b. What are your primary concerns regarding the indicators that you checked above?
9. What are your primary concerns about SGMA and future groundwater management in this region?
10. Do you have recommendations about groundwater management in this region? If so, what are they?
11. What else should ETGSA consider as it develops its GSP?
12. What else would you like ETGSA to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Eastern Tule GSA.
Terms of Service