Maintenance Request Form
*Please use this form for all Non-Emergent building issues. For all issues that require immediate custodial or maintenance assistance please dial extension 1810. If there is no answer you will be directed to Mike Strauman’s mailbox. Please leave a message and then contact your building office to make them aware of the situation. If the phone is not in service or out of range you will hear a busy signal. If you receive a busy signal please hang up and contact your building office.

*If you are wanting to reserve equipment, use a particular area of the building for an event, or need a custodians help with an event, please use the facility use and equipment request form.

Subject *
Quick description of task.
Location *
Room number or location of task.
Priority *
Requested by *
Contact email *
Description *
Detailed description of what you would like done.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Illini Central School District #189. Report Abuse