The process is as follows:
1. Complete this registration.
2. Download the MOU from the link https://goo.gl/4e6b6V. Complete it, sign it, and return it to the Instructional Innovative Center (112 Lewis Center.) Hand deliver or scan to email. Send to Eric Wilson email@example.com.
3. You will be enrolled in the appropriate program and informed by email about how to begin.
4. Your deliverable is to build a complete Canvas course. This will be evaluated by an IIC staff member for final approval.
Members of the IIC staff are always here to help. It is crucial to complete the course and its assignments to receive the stipend. The due date for all work is September 30, 2017!
#1 Accessibility (2:00)#2 Essential Canvas Elements (2:00)#3 Optional Canvas Elements (2:00)
You must complete the following:· Requires faculty member to participate in a Canvas training session not to exceed six (6) hours.· Required faculty member to upload into Canvas at least one fully developed online or hybrid courseo Regular and substantive interaction requirements for online classes are addressedo Syllabus and textbook postedo Course is ADA complianto Training in attendance taking, tracking and reporting
#1. Have completed the summer or fall 2016 Introduction to Teaching with Canvas (ITWC) (4 hours)#2. Complete 2 hour accessibility course.
· Requires faculty member to participate in a Canvas training session not to exceed six (6) hours· Requires faculty member to upload into Canvas at least one course shell for face-to-face classes.o Course material is uploadedo Course modules are populatedo Syllabus and textbook postedo Course is ADA complianto Training in attendance taking, tracking and reporting
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Instructional Innovative Center, 112 Lewis Center (714) 432-6888. Good luck!