If you would like to request a program, please note our policies and expectations:
1. Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
2. The majority of students participating must have a major (or are exploring majors) in the College of Letters and Science (qualifying majors here: http://ls.wisc.edu/areas-of-study ).
3. We require a minimum of 10 participants for programs that start by 6:00 pm on weekdays, and a minimum of 20 participants if the program starts after 7:00 pm on weeknights or on the weekend.
4. Student organizations and faculty/staff are responsible for space and A/V reservations. Please note that it may be possible to host a program at SuccessWorks.
We consider the following factors when evaluating a request:
1. Staff availability.
2. The group's affiliation with the College of Letters & Science.
For more information about SuccessWorks, visit https://successworks.wisc.edu/.