12-Quraysh Take Action
1. Why were Quraysh angry with Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam?
They were afraid of losing their power in Makkah
They believed he salullahu alaih wassallam was lying
He salullahu alaih wassallam was destroying there trade
2. Why did Quraysh declare Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam was a sorcerer?
They wanted to pressurize the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam so that he stopped preaching Islam.
People believed sorcerers were cursed.
They knew this would scare people and no one would go near the Prophet.
3. How did the sahaba (companions) spread Islam?
By preaching Islam.
They used their power and forced people to Islam.
Through their good Character.
4. Why were Jews settled in Madinah?
Madinah was a rich city.
Their ancestors lived in Madinah.
They knew that the next prophet will come in Madinah.
5. When Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam said to the Makkans that he had something better to offer them than what they had. What did he mean?
He salullahu alaih wassallam was promising them success in the eternal life (akhira)
He salullahu alaih wassallam was promising them success in this world.
He salullahu alaih wassallam was promising them success over the kingdoms of Persia and Rome.
6. What was Abu Jahl known as in Makkah?
7. What happened to those who made fun of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam?
They were burnt.
They got killed.
People made fun of them.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service